Mr. Kratofil provides legal counsel on a wide variety of matters for today’s technology companies, including startup formation and venture capital financing, intellectual property based joint ventures, copyright and trademark protection, software development and licensing, as well as drafting and reviewing various hosting, consulting, procurement, network and systems development contracts.
Mr. Kratofil's experience includes complex technology and commercial contracting transactions, technology and software-based mergers and acquisitions, as well as compliance with GLB, HIPAA, state privacy breach notification laws and other privacy directives.
Drawing on his technology and business background, Kratofil takes on the role as general counsel for a number of the region’s new and developing technology businesses.
Memberships and Affiliations
- KCNext - The Technology Council of Kansas City
- Kauffman Google Fiber New Company Creation Team
- Kansas City International Visitors Council
- Board of Directors
- Selected for inclusion as a Rising Star by KC Business magazine, 2011
- Recognized as the “Best of the Bar” for Technology Law by the Kansas City Business Journal