Terence P. O’Leary, CCIM, has specialized for over 30 years in the sale, leasing and development of commercial properties. Terry‘s market acumen led to the creation of the Rapid-Built and ePartment concepts resulting in the construction of over 400,000SF of industrial space and over 1,000 apartment units from 2002 to 2012.
After 15 years with Zimmer-Steinbach Brokerage Company in Kansas City Terry, as President of the Company, facilitated a merger with Colliers Turley Martin of St. Louis, Missouri. This merger created the largest commercial real estate company in the MidWest. Terry then served as Managing Principal for Colliers Turley Martin’s Kansas City office from 1995-2000. Terry’s responsibilities included the implementation of strategic initiatives at a corporate level and related business functions in the Kansas City office. Terry left Colliers in January 2002 to form, Rapid-Built Properties, LLC and ePartment Communities, LLC with Steven W. Coon.
Terry and Steve provide the ability to interpret market demand factors, procure land, and develop almost any type of commercial or residential project. Both are directly involved in all aspects of the project and pride themselves in the ability to assemble a team of experts to execute all facets of the development. As developers, LDS understands its responsibility for environmentally conscious development and as a result incorporates many of the industries best practices in its designs.
Terry’s related experience includes:
- Acquisition and sale of investment properties
- Development of multi-family properties
- Management of a multi-discipline real estate corporation
- Development of various commercial properties
- Marketing plan development
- Village at Mission Farms – 212 unit high density multi-family, Overland Park, KS
- Highlands Lodge – 230 unit high density multi-family, Overland Park, KS
- 51 Main – 176 unit high density multi-family, Kansas City, MO