THE SparkLabKC DIFFERENCE
We feed the need of Internet startup companies in Kansas City and the Silicon Prairie in ways few others can by offering a proven turnkey seed-stage, mentorship-driven accelerator program.
SparkLabKC provides a comprehensive 90-day in-residence program that includes:
- Seed investment of up to $18,000
- Almost 100 dedicated mentors with deep experience in virtually every field
- Business and product planning
- Legal, accounting and other support services
- Introductions to early-stage investors during a formal Demo Day
Only 10 Internet business startup companies are chosen for the SparkLabKC accelerator program each year.
And because we call Kansas City home, you’ll have access to a remarkable support services from university programs such as the University of Missouri Kansas City’s Institute for Entrepreneurs, to the Helzberg Entrepreneurial Mentoring Program and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. It’s why StartupDigest.com ranks Kansas City among the top five fastest growing startup communities in the world.