Troy Carlson is a business executive with over 25 years of diverse business development and leadership experience. He founded Initiatives, Inc. in 2005 which outsources strategic business development services.
Some accomplishments include:
- Chaired Fair Fare$, Inc., which became internationally recognized as one of the most successful private/public air service campaigns ever launched
- Worked with KU Med to develop an anti-terror/disaster recovery exercise that trained 1,200 first responder and medical professionals
- Developed green energy solutions with the IBEW
- Led a business development project with a consortium of construction labor and management groups in Kansas City called the Kansas City Construction Partners (KCCP)
- Developed a composites and polymer manufacturing network for the National Center of Innovation for Biomaterials in Orthopaedic Research (CiBOR)
- Led the establishment of the Kansas Logistics Park that now serves as the foundation for a manufacturing and logistics industry cluster
Troy graduated Magna Cum Laude with a BA from Wichita State University.